La cazot was in the region a small house in the vineyard which was used by the winegrowers to eat, sleep and store the material.
It has all the comforts of the other rooms.
Castelnou is a medieval village, classified among the most beautiful villages of France. Picturesque, flowered lanes, marked out by stone houses, vestiges of ramparts punctuated with towers, its castle vicomtal of the Xth century, its church Ste marie du mercadal (baroque furniture) but also of the stalls of crafts of art, make of the walk a true enchantment.
- linen, cotton gauze and organic cotton bedding and towels
- Barbecue, Plancha and Brazero available
- Equipped and heated kitchens to share (Collioure & Cadaqués rooms)
- Sunbathing, Parasol, Hammock
- Cribs, High chairs for babies
- Babysitter at home (optional)
- Lifeguard, sports coach (optional)
- Hairdressing, esthetics, massage (optional)
- Laundry service (optional)
- Free private and enclosed parking
- terrace with tables and chairs
- mosquito nets
- dishwasher, washing machine and clothesline
- Animals not allowed